Monday, 15 December 2008

Regions of legality

I've mentioned before the bike taxis in Huizhou.

I rode one home today, who, in a six minute ride, broke in the region of thirteen laws that I counted. Some small, like riding into oncoming traffic, and some larger, like not slowing down at a red robot.

Now, to explain a little more, the bike taxis themselves are illegal. Illegal, but ubiquitous.

So here's my "wonder" for the day.

I wonder, once you're breaking the law anyway, what the buffer is in terms of breaking "bigger and bigger" laws. If you get pulled over riding one of the bikes, you're in trouble anyway, so you may as well drive with no concern for other rules.

Thoughts?

1 comment:

backlinktimess said...

lorent research lab., lorentlabs, kripto para, inceleme, karşılaştırma  lorentlabs sosyal medya, siber güvenlik, siber olaylar