Friday, 21 November 2008

Reactions

People who have known me for a while may know that despite having the agility of a cat and a deftness of movement normally reserved for master ninjas, I don't have the worlds quickest reactions.

However, you'll be glad to hear that they've improved.

Just today, while making my breakfast (after a row), the lid of the bottle of precious pesto, brought from Hong Kong, slipped out of my hand. Fortunately, my semi-lightning speed reactions have improved so much that I made a valiant attempt to catch it, and almost succeeded.

I would have, as well, if I hadn't been holding the lidless pesto bottle.

So now I'm drinking pesto flavoured coffee, and my kitchen smells of pine-nuts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sekuritance

dokodok said...

instagram hesabım çalındı! instagram hesabı kurtarma! instagram hesabı nasıl kurtarılır? instagramım çalındı. çalınan instagramı geri alma. instagramım hacklendi.



instagram hesabım çalındı