Tuesday, 11 December 2007

Blog posts and insomnia

It's 03h45 here now, and the first time since I arrived that I have been unable to sleep right through. I'm not sure why this is, but I'm going to blame it on Jacob Zuma.

For those who have been wondering where my latest post is, and why I'm becoming such an irregular contributor to the world of the internet, I must apologise. I have a post which I started, but that ended up losing its way, and quite frankly I spent too long on trying to save. Still, lesson learnt.

So this one is a short post, just about general rubbish, before I try to re-enter my newly re-discovered world of really wonderful dreams.

Life continues well.

Mike and I had a chat about this the other day - one of the difficulties with writing witty and interesting posts all the time (or in my case just long ones), is that of course life here is simply life. Although I probably see things every couple of days which would make great stories if retold, they have become so much The Norm, that I don't even notice them any more.

Hence, herewith follows a summary of life, with no anecdotes.

At the moment, we are preparing frantically for Christmas.

No comments: